Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monologue (2011)

I escaped and set myself free.
In the light of the world I set myself free.
I had to retaliate. Rebuild myself, to who I was meant to be.
My spirit set free.
God took me in from the middle of chaos and nothingness,
He brought me from the flames and washed away all my fears.
I conquer the world, and the demons look up at me.
I conquer them all, and what is below, I shine my light upon.
It amazes me that something so little can manifest itself and become something beyond what can be named.
An immense power that blew it's winds into my life and took over everything.
Everything.
I am set free, no remorse, no chains to hold me down, no devil, nothing of that nature.
I attained, I reached as far as I could,
my hands were open and the sky had taken every bit of the energy.
I obtained.
The world is mine now and I fear nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment