Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Typically Inappropriate for This



Too much time for thought leading to the peak of anxieties. It’s not fair to be stuck this way always.  It works while occupied but still even then they creep. Slowly working its way to internal combustion.  It seems as though I am out of luck from here because reality worked its way into the muse. I beg not to take it away because it’s all I have settled for. Maybe I am a sucker but I cannot find where I went wrong here.  It should have been different. It honestly should have. Now its half passed midnight and my eyes are bleeding with restlessness. It’ll only be a few hours until I am forced to go on with my day and live my life as if I am a part of normality. Only I can see it. I can try all I want but the muse will never be accustomed.  I am not sure why yesterday I was accepting and today I am stumbling. I swear it’s when I have too much time to think; I am stuck tumbling down a well of my own damn thoughts trying to grab onto every crack in the bricks on my way down. I can only help myself. What is the meaning of everything around me and why do I feel so bound to it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment