Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Restoring Some Faith in Humanity

Yesterday I was at the hair salon where my mom works talking to my professor from last semester, my mom has been doing her hair ever since I finished her class. She's pretty much the coolest professor I have ever had, but anyways.. 
The three of us were talking about what classes I am taking next semester and how I am taking an extra class instead of the usual so the tuition is going to be a tiny bit higher. Basically my mom was just telling her that I might have to drop one class because tuition is due soon and she might not be able to cover it. Well there was a woman at the station behind my mom's and she was getting her nails done. Apparently she overheard the conversation because this morning when my mom got to work this is what she found on her station:
With this piece of paper there was a check that will cover half of my tuition.
The thing is, I have never met this woman in my life. My mom doesn't even know her. She went to such an extent for a family she knows nothing about. 
I can not be any more grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment