Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time



Passing through the old paths once crossed. It's a scary reminder remembering what once was, and knowing what now is. Who would of thought the tomorrows were going to bring this. Going over what in my mind, doesn’t feel like was once my life, it only feels like scenes from a movie I saw or chapters in a book I once read. I believe happiness is building itself a wall around me, trying to keep me safe, and making sure it's barriers won’t be penetrated. It feels good because after years and years, this life is untangling itself into something better and better and the heavy weights pushing down on my chest are slowly removing themselves day by day. I finally feel a bit more certain, and things don't feel as foggy as they used to. When I was little the days took their time and growing felt like a slow easy process. Today time flies and the months are moving along faster than I have ever remembered. It’s time to find the courage to grow because soon it will just be too late. Good people do go far in this world, a pure heart and a strong mind. I can't imagine my life if I lacked either, and what makes it so special is that the strength is growing stronger day by day and the purity manifests itself more and more as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment